During the 5th International Posture Symposium was held a special workshop oriented on "Rehabilitation of Human Balance Impairment and maintaining independent mobility in elderly".
4th Posture symposium:
The 4th Posture symposium was organized in June 25th - 28th 2006 in Smolenice castle.
5th International Posture Symposium
Translation of posture mechanisms for rehabilitation
The subgroup topics - sessions:
- Long-Term, Wearable Monitoring of Posture, Balance and Movement
- Training Neurological Patient’s Postural Control
- Therapies of Axial Motor Disability
- Control Mechanisms in Posture and Gait
- Attention and Anxiety in Postural Control
- Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation: New Approaches for the Study of
Human Balance and Spatial Orientation
- Free Presentations
How Can Understanding of Posture Control Inform Rehabilitation?
Fay B. Horak, USA
Institute of Normal and Pathological Physiology,
Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, Slovakia
|Copyright 2007, UNPF SAV. All rights reserved.